Monday, September 17, 2007

towns, cities and countries

Hello there!

Oh it’s been so long…

We’ve been so busy this year coming to visit you all that I’ve completely failed in my duty to write to you. Sorry! Well, we’re back from our travels now and I will try to keep in touch more often. Promise!

Thank you to everyone who came to see us play live over the past year or so. When I think of all the places we visited, I can’t quite believe it. We’ve been all over the world practically. I feel very lucky to have visited your towns and cities and countries and I hope we can visit again soon…

I think you’ll be happy to know that we’re at home in Glasgow currently writing songs for the new album. I feel very excited about it and can’t wait to share them with you. I’ll keep you posted on how it’s going. I intend to be in touch on a more regular basis.

For now I’ll tell you that I’ve updated my virtual tape page on our web site, it should be up for you to look at tomorrow. I also intend to get some new photos up of us on our travels for you to see too. We have a lot of catching up to do…

Bye for now

Tracyanne

4 Comments:

Blogger Uriel Nicolás said...

oh tracyanne i love you!

i`m from argentina and i want to see you, i want to see camera osbcura,
It makes me very sad to think that it is difficult to see camera live because i am here
but came!!!


I wait anxious for the new album

kiss mucho!
besos besos!

los borrachos!!
free bar free bar...!
i remember you

9:53 pm  
Blogger L said...

I can't wait to hear some new stuff. Come back to San Francisco!

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracyanne vary cool in a hard days night ringo star sort of way just look at her eyes what a babe

7:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yikes, hi, if friend is to be believed, we just saw you at CDN tonight, in the audience, (said sharp-eyed friend recognized you from seeing you play in Dublin) but I was shy and didn't say hello in time..... but if I had come over, what I was going to say was something along the lines of hi, I really enjoy your music a lot.

8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home